Digital Media Manager
We are seeking a full-time Digital Media Manager with proven experience collaborating with clients and to play a leading role in the strategic development and implementation of various custom digital marketing campaigns. We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated with 2+ years experience working on a team in a creative agency. Candidates must be knowledgeable of Google Analytics, best practices using Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager platforms, as well as social media management.
The Digital Media Manager will:
- Create, maintain and document link building efforts for client base.
- Coordinate with sales team to identify new link building opportunities, as well as develop link building plans for all customers.
- Create local listings for Google Local, Apple maps and Bing.
- Assist management with wide array of administrative marketing tasks.
- Serve clients by communicating with a large customer base, via email, phone, text.
- Have excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be a strong content writer with true understanding of keywords and how to aggressively work to get 1st page Google Results
- Be results and ROI driven, in relation to leads and conversions for a multitude of industries like Real Estate, Ecommerce and Boat Dealers.
The Ideal Team Player will have:
- A passion for digital marketing with the discipline to carry out strategic digital marketing plans.
- Strong conceptual ability.
- Up-to-date knowledge of current digital marketing trends.
- Experience managing and executing PPC and SEO campaigns.
- Experience managing and executing display campaigns using Google and Facebook.
- Deep knowledge of analytics platforms.
- Self-motivation with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- A strong desire to help their clients succeed.
- The ability to work effectively within a team to develop marketing solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation.
- The ability to work in fast paced, creative environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality.
WebWorks89 is a small team of experts in the Web, Digital Marketing and Hosting business with a passion for using technology to help our clients succeed. We offer a competitive starting salary for this position with the ability to earn bonuses. We have paid vacation and other benefits. If you believe that you are a superstar in the industry, want to live at the beach and can start work soon, send your letter of introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.