Happy New Year!
It’s the end of another fantastic year of business here in Wilmington, North Carolina. Traditionally, this is the time of year when people look back at their accomplishments, while at the same time look forward in preparation of next year. With the technology industry constantly changing, we are always looking for new ways to improve our business. Looking back on 2016, we have had an exciting year.
- In 2016 we designed, developed and launched more than 40 responsive websites for our customers.
- We responded to more than 520 on-site service calls from customers for technology support, and helped hundreds more in our Wilmington shop.
- Processed over 7 million emails through our email hosting servers.
- In July we celebrated 27 years in business and launched a refreshed website for WebWorks89 (you’re looking at it right now, as a matter of fact.)
- We gave our photography services a new brand and website launching Fly4Pix at fly4pix.com.
- In 2016 Fly4Pix photographed more than 575 homes and created virtual tours for each.
- In November Fly4Pix was featured in Wrightsville Beach Magazine as one of the top aerial photographers in town.
- We purchased SEO RETS, a real estate plugin, and added many new features. We improved functionality with real-time MLS feeds, smart-search technology and added several new real estate boards.
While much has been accomplished in our past, we look forward to 2017 and expect another successful year working with YOU to achieve your goals. What you can expect from us going forward is streamlined solutions for business.
- A customer care position will provide more transparent communication with clients.
- A new project management system that keeps you in the loop.
- An easy-to-use online support ticket system (See the support button in the lower right of this page? Give it a try!)
- Introducing the Cape Fear Stratus Cloud – all the storage you need with easy migration
- Faster turnaround on our responsive web development
- Increased marketing offerings, including remarketing and social media campaigns
- New secure online invoice payment options
- Collaborate with G Suite – Integrated Mail, Docs, Drive, and Calendar for business.
- We will continue to improve SEO RETS by launching a new CRM to go with it.
We have been in business in Wilmington for more than 27 years and appreciate each and every one of our loyal customers. Now is the time of year that you are likely planning your business goals for 2017. Our local, friendly, experienced staff is here to share our knowledge of technology and provide the human touch that can be missing from many other tech firms. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop by our convenient location anytime for service and support. (910) 392-7778
Thank you for your business, we look forward to many more successful years together as your technology partner. Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest from WebWorks89.